WELCOME ****** PHOTOS ******DAVIDSLIST****** LYRICS ****** WHERE TO SEE DAVID ****** FORUM



Snarky Archies delivers rapid-fire, snarky goofy commentary about David Archuleta 24-7. We're fans of David even if we sometimes poke a little fun at him. Got some pictures, news or commentary you think we'd enjoy? E-mail us at wearethesnarkyarchies@gmail.com, or tweet us at @snarkyarchies. And don't forget to comment and immerse yourself in the glory of the Archuleta.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

David and Charice duet?

From MasterClass Lady:

'I think I have finally found a duet partner for David Archuleta - Charice Pempengo.

Watch this video closely and allow your jaws to drop to the floor.

Her technical skills are absolutely brilliant -beyond phenomenal. Also, her performing skills are beyond comprehension as well - so confident and so expressive.

Another vocal prodigy on the horizon!'


I remember watching this Ellen episode with my mom. We were both just in total amazement by her - that voice coming out of such a teeny girl. Ah, I want them to duet! I love it. Great pick, MCL. Edit: We are psychic. Thanks.

amy edit: sorry, bb, but davey tops her even with his prepubescent voice. YEEEAH DIVA GRRRRRRROWWWWWLS.



AMY EDIT: ZOMG HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS ONE:



DAVID, YOU DIVA! YOU BOLD AND DANGEROUS LITTLE DIVA.


OHHH, THERE'S ALREADY A YOUTUBE DUET.

No comments: