WELCOME ****** PHOTOS ******DAVIDSLIST****** LYRICS ****** WHERE TO SEE DAVID ****** FORUM



Snarky Archies delivers rapid-fire, snarky goofy commentary about David Archuleta 24-7. We're fans of David even if we sometimes poke a little fun at him. Got some pictures, news or commentary you think we'd enjoy? E-mail us at wearethesnarkyarchies@gmail.com, or tweet us at @snarkyarchies. And don't forget to comment and immerse yourself in the glory of the Archuleta.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I must confess I still believe (still believe).

Ummmm.

Umm.


Why have I been listening to Davis' first CD? Uh. I LEGIT HAVE NOT LISTENED TO ANY OF HIS MUSIC SINCE 2011. WHY ME.

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I didn't even know he made a cover cd (that about makes * cry. Why the depressing songs, bro? Like, did we really need another reason for "Angel" to make us weep? Are abused puppies not enough?!) or that he made a Filipino album. (Josh Bradley ftw.)

And now I'm all like "Barriers, yeah!" and attempting to whistle to YEDL and laughing as I remember how he copied *'s "My Hands" moves.

I DON'T LIKE THIS, ARCHULETTAAA.

NOT ONE BIT. SO STOP.

*burns cd*

4 comments:

violet4ever said...

:) I want you back - YOU Snarky Archies!! Been 3 years after you've gone, but now I can taste it. I can taste the all the good times we all had here. You all made me laugh and snort and I miss it.

I can see it in your eyes...

KH said...

I need a Kabooms all button, thank you very much.

betsy said...

Welcome back, lovely. <3
P.S. I love sad songs.

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda likin' the sad songs too.... sad with a dose of hope