WELCOME ****** PHOTOS ******DAVIDSLIST****** LYRICS ****** WHERE TO SEE DAVID ****** FORUM



Snarky Archies delivers rapid-fire, snarky goofy commentary about David Archuleta 24-7. We're fans of David even if we sometimes poke a little fun at him. Got some pictures, news or commentary you think we'd enjoy? E-mail us at wearethesnarkyarchies@gmail.com, or tweet us at @snarkyarchies. And don't forget to comment and immerse yourself in the glory of the Archuleta.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Forum!

I made a forum. IDK why, don't ask. I think I just wanted to see if I could and also, where do people even talk nowadays? All the usual suspects are disappeared. Also, I've been having some complaints about comments not working...so head on over to the swanky new forum!

Right now it's just Misty and Myrtle playing with things. It's kinda ghetto, but most forums are pretty ghetto, eh?


Who has watched Orange is the New Black, btw? It's pretty good. Not as good as American Horror Story, but...few things are.

FORUM.


1 comment:

violet4ever said...

I went over and added a couple of comments - seemed to work