WELCOME ****** PHOTOS ******DAVIDSLIST****** LYRICS ****** WHERE TO SEE DAVID ****** FORUM



Snarky Archies delivers rapid-fire, snarky goofy commentary about David Archuleta 24-7. We're fans of David even if we sometimes poke a little fun at him. Got some pictures, news or commentary you think we'd enjoy? E-mail us at wearethesnarkyarchies@gmail.com, or tweet us at @snarkyarchies. And don't forget to comment and immerse yourself in the glory of the Archuleta.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

"YOU, DAVID. YOU IS. WITH YOUR PURE WHITE CHOCOLATE BUNNY VOICE."

oh my gosh. oh my gosh. going through old posts, and came across this cincy vip recap. DYING DYING.
CINCY REVIEW: VIP, YO, YO!

THE BEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE EVERRRR BOUGHT ME MY VIP PASS. I LOVE YOU. YOU KNOW WHO YOU IS. <33333

Anyway, so, the VIP had HOT DOGS, guys. I HATE hot dogs.

Kristin was so nice! I had heard this before, but she was.

I sat with Best Person In The Universe EVERRRR and conversed with her when David looked at me 'cause people be talkin' about potatoes. Yeah. They brought up Punctuation's potatoes. To David. It was a little uncomfortable. Kimberly was like, 'What.' Oh my. And I was right in his line of sight and I did not even DO the potato thing, my friends! I did not. But it's okay. Paula did! We love Paula.

VIP, though! David gallivanted in like a race horse. Okay, that is a lie. He meandered in like a stream of pure, white chocolate. At least, that is what his voice be sounding like. If they could bottle his voice, I would totally put it on my ice cream, guys!

I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU KNOW, BUT DAVID SANG HEAVEN AND CRAZY, GUYS. WHAT THE HECK. I THINK IT IS THE FIRST TIME HE HAS EVER SUNG EITHER.

Heaven was so amazing. Gorgeous. Beautiful! Like HEAVEN. It was like sitting on a fluffy cloud, floating on river of pure white chocolate, dipping Paula's toes in the chocolate and eating it!

Crazy was crazy, too! So good.

David kept getting confoosed, because people be laughing and he don't get why. He kept lookin' over his shoulder, and he be sayin', 'What be so funny, my peoples?' And I be thinkin', 'YOU, DAVID. YOU IS. WITH YOUR PURE WHITE CHOCOLATE BUNNY VOICE.'

David be like white chocolate bunnies, guys. He is THAT wonderful. I told him Snarkies be likin' them some bunnies in the dumb letter I writes him.

And, my people, I SPOKE to David Archuleta. I said maybe 10? 20? Some words.

Asterix: 'Hello, David, how are you?'
David: 'I am good, how are you?'
Asterix: 'I'm super, thank you!'
David: 'You're from Ohio, aren't you?'
Asterix: 'Gasp. No! But you're so close!'

Then we takes a pic and he puts his hand on Asterix back and accidentally tug my hair a little bit. I was honored!

Asterix: 'Have fun tonight!'
David: '(I do not remember what he be sayin' here.)'

AND THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. Y'ALL'S BEST BE GETTIN' EXCITED FOR MY REVIEW OF JORDAN PRUITT.

OH JORDAN.

I be startin' a Jordan fansite soon! BoardinJordan.com!

No comments: